Monday, June 8, 2009

A new blogger

Well I have wanted to start a blog for awhile so we will see how good I am at it!! :) The most recent things going on right now in my life are that I just had a baby boy named Jackson Lee born April 16, so bringing him home to big sister Halle who will be 2 in August was quite interesting but they are adjusting well!! Its not as hard as I thought it would be to have 2 kids, but that answer can change depending on what day you ask me! haha!! It is really crazy to think that I am at this season of my life now, married 5 years with 2 kids, staying home, living the dream I always had growing up. WOW!!! It's pretty amazing!! I guess thats why i chose to name this blog a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and a friend because every relationship i have in my life has made me who I am today and what a blessing they all are!!!! Well i hope you enjoy keeping up with the Sefton's it's a pretty crazy ride at times, but i promise you will have a good time!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment